Our chef’s Savory Spanish Frittata with layered Manchego, Potato, Onion, Tomato, and Spinach
- This serves up to 12 guests
- Serveware includes disposable utensils, plates and napkins
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know in the comments section at checkout
Tortilla Espagonle: Egg, Onion, Roasted Potato, Oregano, Tomato, Oil, Spinach, Salt, Butter
Contains – Dairy, Egg, Onion
Instructions / Storage
- This quiche arrives cold on a plastic platter and requires re-heating prior to serving
- To serve, transfer Quiche to a baking sheet and allow it to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes prior to reheating. Bake in a 375F preheated oven for 40 minutes until hot.
- Cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven
- This quiche can also be stored in the refrigerator until serving
Pick Up Details
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently offers local pick-up or delivery 7 days a week
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.