Roasted Comte Cheese-Stuffed Pumpkin
Chef Daniel’s legendary family recipe of whole roasted Pumpkin, filled with diced Squash, Cheese, Croutons, and Herbs
- This dish serves 6-8 guests
- Serveware, if needed, includes disposable utensils, plates and napkins
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know in the comments section at checkout
Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Comté, Gruyère, Cream, Garlic, Shallot, Croutons (Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Starter), Thyme, Bay Leaf, Chives
Contains – Dairy, Gluten, Onion, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Oven-ready items are presented in reheatable containers. Remove all lids provided before reheating – they are not oven proof. Cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven
- To serve, preheat oven to 375°F. Meanwhile let the pumpkin sit at room temperature for 1 1/2 hours prior to reheating. Remove the lid, cover pumpkin with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 1 ½ hours or until the internal temperature reaches 170°F.
For detailed Thanksgiving prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
Pick Up Details
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently offers local pick-up or delivery 7 days a week
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.