Roasted Atlantic Salmon à la carte
Chef Boulud’s perfectly roasted Atlantic Salmon atop Leek Fondue, and a Dill Créme Sauce on the side.
- This dish serves 4 guests
- Serveware includes disposable utensils, plates and napkins
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know in the comments section at checkout
This is not kosher-certified for Passover
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Roasted Atlantic Salmon: Atlantic Salmon, Leek Fondue (Leeks, Butter), Dill Créme Sauce (Fish Broth, Cream, Spinach, Salt, Pepper, Dill)
Contains – Fish, Dairy, Onion"
Contains – Fish, Dairy, Onion
Instructions / Storage
- The salmon arrives in a reheatable container.
- To serve, allow container to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375F and heat uncovered for 12-15 minutes, or until fish reaches an internal temperature of 140F. Cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven
- Remove all lids before placing in the oven. Container lids are not oven-proof
- For the dill cream sauce, bring it to a simmer on the stove over low heat. Spoon the sauce over the fish before serving
- The salmon can be placed in the refrigerator upon arrival for eating later
- We do not recommend freezing this item
Pick Up Details
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently offers local pick-up or delivery 7 days a week
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.