Choose between two savory flavors of Quiche. The Quiche Parisienne is made with house-made Jambon de Paris with Gruyère, Leeks, Mushrooms, and Parsley. The Quiche Legume is made with aged Cheddar, Spinach, Broccoli, and Tomato.
- Each quiche is 10" and serves up to 12 guests
- Choose between Quiche Parisienne and Quiche Legume
- Serveware includes disposable utensils, plates and napkins
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know in the comments section at checkout
Quiche Parisienne: house-made Jambon de Paris with Gruyère, Cream, Leek, Mushroom, and Parsley, house-made quiche crust (Flour, egg yolks, water, butter, salt)
Quiche Legume: aged Cheddar, Cream, Spinach, Broccoli, and Tomato, house-made Quiche crust (Flour, egg yolks, water, butter, salt)
Contains – Dairy, Egg, Gluten, Pork, Onion
Instructions / Storage
- Quiches arrive cold on a plastic platter and require re-heating prior to serving
- To serve, transfer Quiche onto a baking sheet and allow it to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes prior to reheating. Then bake in a 375F preheated oven for 40 minutes until hot.
- Cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven
- Quiche can also be stored in the refrigerator until serving
Pick Up Details
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently offers local pick-up or delivery 7 days a week
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.