Roasted Atlantic Salmon Feast
Featuring our Roasted Salmon, this complete dinner is everything you need for six guests.
- This New Year Salmon Feast serves 6 guests
- If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know in the comments section at checkout
- Holiday items do not include serve ware
New Year Salmon Feast Includes
- Roasted Salmon for six
- Matzo Ball Soup
- Chicken Liver Mousse with Brioche Loaf
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Noodle Kugel
- Challah with Honey and Dipper
- Honey Apple Cake
- Rugelach, 12 Pieces
Complete Dinners are as listed; no substitutions.
Roasted Salmon: Atlantic Salmon, Leek Fondue (Leeks, Butter), Dill Créme Sauce (Fish Broth, Cream, Spinach, Salt, Pepper, Dill)
Matzo Ball Soup: Matzo Balls (Matzo Meal, Flour, Chive, Tarragon, Dill, Egg, Chicken Fat), Chicken Broth (Chicken Bones, Carrots, Onions, Celery, Thyme, Bay Leaf, Water, Salt, Pepper), Chicken Legs, Carrots, Dill, Parsley, Celery
Chicken Liver Mousse with Brioche Loa:f Chicken Liver, Port, Brandy, Madiera, Butter, Shallot, Garlic, Egg, Thyme, Bay, Brioche (Eggs, Milk, Butter, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Water)
Roasted Beet Salad: Roasted Beets, Bibb Lettuce, Chive, Radish, Goat Cheese, Sherry Vinaigrette (Sherry Vinegar, Shallots, Dijon, Honey, Canola Oil, Salt)
Noodle Kugel: Egg Noodles, Eggs, Cream, Sour Cream, Sugar, Raisins, Dried Cherries
Tzimmes: Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Dried Apricots, Dried Cherries, Honey, Cinnamon, Chicken Broth, Prunes, Orange Juice
Challah: Yeast, Sugar, Egg, Flour, Honey, Canola Oil, Water, Salt
Honey Apple Cake: Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Orange Juice, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Orange Zest, Honey, Neutral Glaze
Rugelach, 12 pieces: Cream Cheese, Raspberry Puree, Apple Pectin, Dark Brown Sugar, Flour, Dried Cherries, Salt, Butter, Walnut, Cinnamon
Contains – Garlic, Egg, Onion, Alcohol, Dairy, Gluten, Fish
Instructions / Storage
- All items are fully-cooked.
- Oven-ready items are presented in reheatable containers. Remove all lids provided before reheating – they are not oven proof. Cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven.
- Other items include instructions for stove-top reheating.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Remove everything from the refrigerator and allow them to temper for 30-45 minutes prior to cooking
- Remove all provided lids before cooking – they are not oven proof
For Noodle Kugel
- Cover with aluminum foil and heat in oven for 20-25 minutes
- Remove the foil, and heat uncovered for an additional 15 minutes until top is browned
For Tzimmes & Brussels Sprout Fricassée
- Heat in oven, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes, stirring once, until heated through
For Matzo Ball Soup
- Transfer broth into a medium sauce pot; bring to a simmer over medium heat
- Reduce the heat to low, add matzo balls and continue warming for 10 minutes * Add the chicken and vegetable garnish to the soup and heat an additional 5 minutes
- To serve Divide garnish and matzo balls into 4-6 bowls. Ladle hot broth into bowls, and serve
Pick Up Details
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.